India Vs NZ ODI 2023 : India Vs New Zealand, 1st ODI LIVE Cricket Scorecard and Updates: Rohit Sharma’s team will look to continue their winning run in the format against the Black Caps. Check Live Scores and Updates from first game in Hyderabad here.
New Zealand Tour of India Schedule 2023
- The schedule for this tour is all set to play from 18th January. Match detail with date and time are as follows.
- The first match is on 18th January from 2:00 PM.
- The second is in Raipur, on 21st Jan at the same time.
- The third ODI timing is also the same, scheduled at Indore on the 24th of January.
- T20’s series match starts on 27 Jan in Ranchi from 7:00 PM.
- The second is on 29 Jan in Lucknow, at the same time.
- The third is on 1 February.
New Zealand are heading to India after beating Pakistan 2-1 in January. It was also their first ODI series win in the sub-continent since 2008. And the young side, led by Tom Latham, will be hoping to spring a few surprises, taking a few lessons from Litton Das-led Bangladesh side.
India : Rohit Sharma(c), Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan(w), Hardik Pandya, Washington Sundar, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj, Umran Malik, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Shardul Thakur, Srikar Bharat, Shahbaz Ahmed, Rajat Patidar
New Zealand : Finn Allen, Devon Conway, Henry Nicholls, Daryl Mitchell, Tom Latham(w/c), Michael Bracewell, Glenn Phillips, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Lockie Ferguson, Blair Tickner, Jacob Duffy, Doug Bracewell, Mark Chapman, Henry Shipley
Team India will begin a fresh three-match ODI series against 2019 50-over World Cup runners-up New Zealand at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Hyderabad on Wednesday (January 18). India will look to win their 23rd bilateral ODI series at home since 2010. Rohit Sharma’s side, who whitewashed Sri Lanka 3-0, will look to continue their winning run against the Black Caps, who will be led by Tom Latham in the absence of regular skipper Kane Williamson.